ok - started this week!

Rhonda

<marquee><font color=red>Quote of the Day: <font
A couple of years ago I was following the Atkins plan and I lost 50 pounds in about 4 months. I felt (and looked) great!

But, then I was stupid and I went back to my old way of eating and since then have gained almost all of it back! aaargh! I can't believe I did that!

Anyway, I started following Atkins again this past Tuesday - this time for life! I'm down 4 pounds so far, and I'm feeling really good about it! :)

I've added my WISH clipart into my signature and can't wait for my first clipart upgrade! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Great job! I know what you mean, I did something similar years ago and gained it all back plus a lot more!
But you can do it....and the WISH helps! :)

Great first week....keep it up!

Kamy

Hey, Debbie! Where is your WISH clipart?

Hi Rhonda, it's great to see you here. It sounds like you will be getting that 5 pound loss clippie very soon.

We have a great support group here, I'm so glad you are part of it.

Katholyn

Great Rhonda and Good luck!

When you feel like you need a pick me up just come to the WISH boards and we will cheer you on.

Can't wait to see your clippie! Keep up the good work!:D

Hello and welcome, Rhonda!!!

You sure did have a bunch of success with Atkins the first go-round! I'm sure it will be smooth sailing for you this time as well.

See you at the check-in! Four pounds already is a tremendous loss!!!!

Welcome to WISH, Rhonda, glad to have you onboard. You were successful the first time with Adtkins, I am sure you will be grabbing your first 5 lb. clippie in no time at all.

Welcome Rhonda! You did great the first go round with Atkins. You can do it again! I look forward to seeing you at check-ins!!

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter