OK, so who is responsible for this April Fool's Joke?

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
I could not believe my eyes when I looked out the window!

I told DD, you said you were gonna pull a good one this year, but did you have to go this far!LOL

Scratch
:rolleyes:

Ok, I did it. You don't fool Mother Nature! LOL! I was lying in bed listening to the news in the morning and the weather dude said, "snow". I thought, 'yeah, right ~ April Fool's.' BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am totally unprepared for more snow. This sucks. S

Ugh... I wanted to crawl back into bed and go back to sleep :p I hope it doesn't snow on Sunday :(

I had to drive Dan to school for early band practice this morning and was thinking to myself that this snow must be Mother Nature's April Fool's Day joke. I could have used the bag of salt that I had just taken out of my car's trunk as the roads were quite icy. Thank goodness it's all melted now.

I went to a meeting at 7:30am and at 8:30am a student phoned and asked for school was cancelled- we laughed and said No-thinking he was trying to play an April fools joke on us.
But it has stayed on the ground only the really well traveled streets are melted.
This sucks!- Now I really need a vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter