Ok I think maybe

mojophone

<font color=red>AKA The Gorgeous Skinny Zipperman<
I have started planning for WDW too soon because I am findong that I can't really do any sort of planning until at least 180 days out. I am getting really bored with the whole thing and find that I am losing interest to the point that I am not sure I even really want to go there now. SOMEONE HELP ME GET BACK INTO THE THRILL OF IT ALL PLEASE

Well since we've been 5 times we like to talk about the memories and what we will do this time.

Azure said:
Well since we've been 5 times we like to talk about the memories and what we will do this time.
THe thing is none of us have ever been. We are going to be staying at PC from December 17-24, 2006. The thing about it is that at this point and time there are no schedules for me to look at for those dates except for old outdated ones which as near as I can figure won't do me a darn bit of good. So I have no memories to talk about concerning WDW and I have read about everything I could find.

Read the DIS there are pictures and everything here to make your time fly by!

Mojophone,

I know just how you feel, I started planning for our Feb 07 trip in November 06. I bought all the guide books, read everything, lots of highlighting, tons of little sticky notes, started a word doc. with all the hints/tips...then started calling/emailing travel agents only to be told over & over that they couldn't book any packages until approx June 06. So, I called Disney and booked my own room with the knowledge that I can turn it into a package if I wish when the rates come out. I have also just purchased our airfaire :banana:

But it is difficult knowing that the only things I have left is to buy our MYW tickets. Other than that anymore "real" planning is pretty much done, I can't schedule ADR's until August :sad2:

Now I'm filling my time browsing these boards, reading trip reports like Zzubs, corvettechicks and most recently momofmnm (absolutely hysterical). I also found that checking out the Disney Resort Picture of the Day thread and the Photography forum has really kept me pumped up about our trip. Oh and another idea that I will be trying is renting Disney movies and getting caught up on all the characters (both DH and I are over 40 so we're alittle rusty).

Hope I helped alittle pixiedust:

We'll be at the PC from Dec 15-22, see you there!

I am spending my time reading trip reports (can never tire of them) and going over menus and just reading and reading. There is so much activity on this site there is always something fun to read or think about.

Allyson :)

If you don't go it will mean less in the parks for Me in Dec.

byoung said:
If you don't go it will mean less in the parks for Me in Dec.
I went ahead and finished paying for the whole kit and kaboodle today so our trip is all paid for woohoo

I waited kind of late to start planning. We were going to go in June this year and I started making reservations at the end of February. I could get room reservations, but not the ones I wanted. And I was also having trouble finding the flights that I wanted. Just as a lark, I decided to see what would happen if I tried to make reservations for DD's spring break week (beginning Sat, Apr 22). Lo and behold, I was able to get everything I wanted. So from the time we made reservations, we only had 2 months to wait. We are down to 20 days now!! I don't think I could stand waiting months and months!

I feel your pain. We'll be there the 17-23 of Dec. I started planning out our trips, but then realized what was the point without park hours and the MVMCP schedule. That's a must do for me, so it gets first priority on my scheduling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter