OK, I did it! I booked a Condo!

ChrisinNJ

DIS Veteran
I chose mickeys safari. It seems very well equiped & the man who owns it is wonderful to speak with & addressed all my concerns.

So...Its Official!! We are Disney Bound this fall!!! :cool1:

Christine

Hello Christine,

We booked our condo as well for this fall. I can't wait!

Emma1:cool1:

Hey Sympatico....I am seeing you all over the boards...lol!! I think I remember seeing you stayed at WH? Do you remember who you rented from? I am looking into staying there in the summer and I was in touch with a man that owned a townhouse but can't remember his name...he was very nice but it was a few years ago and I deleted everything from my PM box.

That's exciting. I am taking the Windsor Hills plunge after many years of onsite trips. Enjoy your trip!

That's funny--I just booked Mickey's Hideaway for November from the same owners!! The pictures look wonderful, and I'm a huge Mickey lover!!!
I hope both of our vacations turn out to be amazingl!!!

That's funny--I just booked Mickey's Hideaway for November from the same owners!! The pictures look wonderful, and I'm a huge Mickey lover!!!
I hope both of our vacations turn out to be amazingl!!!

The owner seems really nice & the condos seem well stocked & nicely decorated.

I can't wait to go!

Christine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter