OK I am waiting!!!

BRobson

<font color=green>Beavers is a dangerous place to
Been here 3 days already and I have had my DIS unplugged lanyard attached to my bag at all times as well as my lime green mickey ears and -

I havent spotted any other DISERs , DIS unplugged t shirts and of the podcast crew waiting to award me a podcast cruise ;)

AND

when I went to get my Dole Whip the place was closed :scared1:

What is a girl to do ;)

Did I read your signature correctly, you are in Orlando for THREE WEEKS?!?!?!?!?!

Have a magical trip! :wizard:

- Jennifer

Jackie -- Don't give up hope yet, I'm sure someone will notice and come say "hello". :goodvibes:

11AM closure? :scared1: Thats not right. What is the word of Dole Whip coming to? ;)

Jackie,

We may run into you! We will be there from July 20-24. DH and I will be having a Dole Whip on the 20th around 3:00, if you're around at that time! :goodvibes

Bumping to see if anyone has found Jackie yet!!!

No not yet - think i may smell or something :lmao:

Having a lazy morning by the pool and shopping this afternoon and maybe to a park this evening! The kids cant keep up with me ;)

Byeeeeeeeee

No not yet - think i may smell or something :lmao:

Having a lazy morning by the pool and shopping this afternoon and maybe to a park this evening! The kids cant keep up with me ;)

Byeeeeeeeee

Where will you be tomorrow? You'll have to leave hints and make yourself a "Human Scavenger Hunt" like the night @ US when Rex was trying to find Pete!

Where will you be tomorrow? You'll have to leave hints and make yourself a "Human Scavenger Hunt" like the night @ US when Rex was trying to find Pete!

Oooo!!! A sequel to PeteStalk?!? Cool; I'm in - if only Jackie had a (fully charged) iPhone to read the boards from the parks!

Okay...you might have to start a "Where's Jackie" thread and start dropping some clues then. :thumbsup2

Did you bring some of the candy from Scotland that you sent to Pete and gang...maybe you could leave a trail behind you just like Hansel & Gretel. (Probably not -- darn that Florida heat!)

I didn't see anyone when on my trip except the one I planned on meeting (MRS. MEGVEG) and I had my DIS displayed:sad2:

all well maybe one day i'll make it to a meet:rolleyes:

We will be in MK on Friday the 25th. Will you still be there then? Maybe we could meet up.

We leave on 28th - not sure what we are doing at the moment. With 3 weeks here we are taking it mostly as it comes but will let you know nearer the time!!

Been here a week already and only two weeks left :scared1:

Just back from a full day at Epcot and sitting by the pool with a beer and the laptop :lovestruc

Sweet ;)

Still not one sign of the podsquad or a lime green anything :confused3

Oh my goodness -- has it really been a week already? It seems like just yesterday you were leaving for the airport!!! I guess it must be true that time flies when you're having fun. :goodvibes

Oh my goodness -- has it really been a week already? It seems like just yesterday you were leaving for the airport!!! I guess it must be true that time flies when you're having fun. :goodvibes

I know - there are moments in life where I would love to press the freeze button :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter