Ok CR or WL for solo trip in September

Alicnwondrln

DIS Veteran
Ok I am planning on going down in September for 4 days and want to know what people think for a resort. I am using a small world travel from MOusesavers.com and thye qouted me great AAA rates for each resort. I plan on spending most time at MK and Epcot and was think the CR cuzof the monorail but everyone keeps saying WL would be better. Whats the transportation like from WL I know you can take the boat to MK but do you need a car? Is it one bus tp Epcot or do the buses stop at other resorts. I would like to book in the next couple days so please let me know what would be good for for a solo trip

Thanks

Hello! I've stayed at both.

CR would be just a tad bit quicker (maybe 5 minutes) to MK than WL, and you do have the options of walking.

I actually preferred the buses from WL to Epcot than the Monorail from CR to Epcot. You have to switch trains at TTC and I found it to be a pain in the behind (especially with a stroller). From WL, you just hop a bus and arrive at Epcot. No transfers.

So, transporation being pretty much equal. I'd suggest staying at the resort with the themeing that most appeals to you!

They are my 2 fav resorts! You can't go wrong.

I would stay at CR for convienence. The bus at WL is shared by FW. I have stayed at WL and it is awesome but if you are spending most of your time in MK and epcot than the CR sound like it would be best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter