OK all you Cruisers - throw me a bone & .....

Pam

DIS Veteran
get some Cruise Trip Reports tossed up over at the Cruise Trip Reports Board!

I love to hear about other people's Cruises - we cruised with Disney in 2000 and had a wonderful time.

I know the ships are usually packed to capacity - everyone is asking for advice here on this board - so................

where are your reports? I am starving for some new Cruise info to devour.
Make this your New Year's resolution and let us know how your Cruise was!
Pam

Pam,
I will be cruising on the 13th of January and am going to post a report with pictures as soon as I get back. I also love reading trip reports. There have been so few trip reports posted lately. All you returning cruisers get busy writing.

Thanks for the nudge Pam.
We have ours (from 12/1/01) half written. We will work on it some more.
Maybe post in stages.

Yes...I agree!!! There's been a lull in trip reports lately....c'mon guys....we love to read them!!!

I think February will be a good trip report month. I have read about a few DISers sailing in January who plan on doing trip reports...myself included!

Sigh...16 days till we leave!
:bounce:

There will definitely be TWO forthcoming from me within the next month...our Jan. 17 and Feb. 7 Wonder journeys. We are sailing almost monthly in 2002, so I promise to post a report after each one.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I have been printing a report out every few nights now and saving it until all the kids are in bed and the house is quiet. Then I treat myself to a hot cup of tea and read it just before I start dreaming.... of our cruise of course!!!!!!!

Thanks again to those that are planning on filling up "my library" until the 9th of Feb!

Adria

Our cruise ended a week ago, and I've been planning to write about it tomorrow or Saturday! Do you want me to add it to this thread or start a new one? It might be LONG!

Just Chip, No Dale,
It would be best if you added it to the Disney Cruise Trip Report's. Go to the bottom of this page. Where it says Forum Jump, go to Cruise trip report's. Then you just add your new thread.

Thank you everyone!! I can't wait to read all of your reports - and I'll try not to be lazy and will remark on all of them. For some reason my computer has been freezing after I post a reply on these boards and I have to quit Netscape Communicator and then restart it.....

Barb,
I was wondering where you've been but I see that you are still Cruisin' strong! Your excellent trip reports really helped me plan our itinerary for our 2000 Cruise. We even did the horseback riding on the beach - wasn't that ride in the van a hoot??!!

Agains, thanks in advance to all you writers!
Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter