'Ohana

hmillerbarilla

DIS Veteran
So, what's the latest? :rolleyes2

Is it the noodles or the potatoes? We'll be there in 2 days!!!! Just wondering if anyone knows what is on the menu....:rolleyes:

It was noodles in September, but don't know if that's changed.

Thanks!:goodvibes

Thinking about going here for the first time in June. I don't mind if it's noodles or potatoes, but DH was definately want potatoes, of the mashed variety. LOL

Hoping for potatoes, as you could have just kept bringing me those and nothing else and I'd have gone away happy. But DD loves noodles and hates creamy potatoes, so she wants the noodles!

Just had noodles there on Wednesday night...We didn't like them though---to us it tasted like Ramen noodles with a sweet sauce. I have to say we loved the dumplings and the steak. If our meal consisted of just those items (throw int he bread!) we would have been happy ;)

Just had noodles there on Wednesday night...We didn't like them though---to us it tasted like Ramen noodles with a sweet sauce. I have to say we loved the dumplings and the steak. If our meal consisted of just those items (throw int he bread!) we would have been happy ;)

Thanks for the reply! We like both the noodles & potatoes, I'm just so excited that we're going! :cheer2:

Its still noodles...we saw the menu last week while staying at the Poly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter