• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ohana, What are my chances?

NoodlesMom

DIS Veteran
What are the chances of our family of four getting a table at Ohana on a friday night (June 4) without ADRs. DH and I decided about 2 months ago to take the kids to Disney this summer. I've been checking the reservation system daily with no luck. Also, on a side note does anyone know if Ohona has A1 steak sauce. DH is dying to know. THANKS!!!!

O'Hana has been booked that weekend since last March. We were able to get 2 slots back in March (sunday or Monday) one at 5:40 the other at 7:45. We took the Monday at 5:45pm

I got a ressie!!! I've been checking on line everyday. I looked earlier this morning and nothing. I checked when I got home and there were three avaiable, all around the same time. Kinda early at 5:10 but at least we will be there. This will be a great start to our vacation. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter