• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ohana was Great!!

essmom

DIS Veteran
I am so glad we kept out reservation here- we loved it!! the food was great and atmosphere was wonderful!! We loved the wings, salad, shrimp, cheesy potatoes and the steak was great- didn't care for the sausage- dessert was OK- we aren't bread pudding people!! My 11 year old loved the chicken fingers -he's so picky and ate them everywhere but said these were the best!! The only thing that bothered me was when they brought the meat out- the guy wanted to put it on my plate from all the other food and I asked for a clean plate and he looked at me funny!! Service was very efficieant we sat down at 8:15 and were finished around 9:30.

do they have other options for the kids? I didn't see the chicken fingers on the menu.

We loved this place so much, too. I'm glad you liked it. Those potatoes are really, really good, aren't they?

And "Lovehoney," you can get any kids' entree item from next door Kona Cafe brought to you at 'Ohana--grilled cheese, chicken fingers, and such.

Tam1067 said:
And "Lovehoney," you can get any kids' entree item from next door Kona Cafe brought to you at 'Ohana--grilled cheese, chicken fingers, and such.

Thanks Tam1067. DS5 is pretty picky - I see they have peanut butter at Kona. That should work for DS5. DS2 will probably eat everything on the regular 'Ohana menu. He will probably eat more than DH and me. :rotfl2:

I think he just said he wanted chicken- they can probably do anything basic for the kids

oh those potatoes!!!!!
Oh>
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
:Pinkbounc :banana: :bounce: :dance3: :bounce: :cheer2: :laundy:

We love Ohana! And yeah, the potatos are yummy. The sweetpea's fave there. The bread pudding was sooooo good as well. We enjoyed the shrimp, wings and even the wonton chips. Can't wait to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter