• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

'Ohana Seating Process

jannalynn_11

Danger? Hah! I walk on the wild side.
Question regarding 'Ohana seating process. We have a 4:15 reservation for 19, but we had 1 person added last minute (so now 20), and I was able to grab a 4:00 for 2. We plan to be there about 4ish, all together. Will they seat all 20 of us together, or should we expect the party of 2 to be seated at a separate time/separate table? I was unable to change the party of 19 to 20, which would have been easier.

They will try to accommodate you. Check in early enough to explain what you want, 3:45 at the latest. Make sure everyone is there at that time. The more time you give them to set up, the better the chances.

You are definitely not guaranteed to even seat your party of 19 together. They reserve the right to split larger parties. I think I even get that warning with my party of 5.

You are definitely not guaranteed to even seat your party of 19 together. They reserve the right to split larger parties. I think I even get that warning with my party of 5.
Ok, thanks for letting me know this, I had no idea. Good to know to be prepared, just in case. Thanks!

As I recall, there are only two places in the entire restaurant for large parties, and I'm not sure whether those will even accommodate 20 people!

As I recall, there are only two places in the entire restaurant for large parties, and I'm not sure whether those will even accommodate 20 people!
Thanks for the heads up! We will be ready for anything now!

I think that most restaurants will do their absolute best to seat large parties together. When I planned ADRs for our group of 16 people a few years ago, we were always all seated together. Not at the same table, mind you (it really depends on the restaurant) but we were all seated near one another. For example at Liberty Tree we were split across 3 tables but they were all in the same corner of the restaurant. We were seated a little late, but that had more to do with a party just sitting at one of the tables with their bill and not paying it for some time - but it didn't have anything to do with the restaurant/staff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter