• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

'Ohana or CMC for Breakfast?

amery

I suffer from Griswalditus
8 days until we descend upon the House of Mouse and am putting the finishing touches on our itinerary.

I have an existing ADR for CMC and just scored one at 'Ohana for 1/2 hour sooner. This was #2 behind CM for a character meal which I am still holding out hope for.

Any convincing reasons why I should stick with CMC??

Looking forward to hearing back from the Mouses (sorry, Masses). :)

I think it really depends on your tastes in food and characters. 'Ohana has Lilo and Stich, Mickey and Pluto. The breakfast is more bacon, sausage, eggs. CMC has Goofy, Donald, and Minnie. The breakfast has some of the same offerings, plus bagels, pastries, a delicious french toast casserole, and lots of fresh fruit. We prefer CMC but that is really a preference, not a knock on 'Ohana!

Where are you staying? And do you have a car? Unless you are willing to drive or are staying at BC/YC/BW, CMC is harder to get to. 'Ohana is much easier to get to since its off the monorail. We are opting for CMC since we'll be staying at BCV.

I agree with the PPs. It matters most...

1. Where are you staying? Which is most convenient so that you are not spending a hour or more traveling to and from breakfast? Those 2 locations are not close by each other!
2. What type of food and serving style do you prefer? The buffet with lots of choices, or the meal served family-style where you don't have to get up to fill your plate?
3. Which group of characters would you like to meet?

I've been to both restaurants, and we have CMC booked for our upcoming trip only because we are staying at the BC. We went to 'Ohana on our last trip simply because we were staying at the CR.

IMO, both restaurants are very good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter