O'hana noodles are back

Yay, we have a reservation in July. I was going to be okay with fried rice, but the noodles are awesome.

Pam

Mr. Chapek, in your short tenure as CEO, you've eliminated many highly regarded guest experiences including, DME, APs, FP+ and others. Would you care to comment?
We are very proud of our commitment to our loyal patrons who choose to spend their hard-earned money on a WDW vacation. I am pleased to announce we are bringing back noodles.

The majority of the menu are things that can be pre made, kept warm, and then dished out on platters as needed. Cheaper on staffing and product.

I mean, sausage is fine, but when I think about our meals at 'Ohana (and staying at Poly) then sausage seems completely out of place. Maybe Disney meant to add the sausage to the menu at Biergarten and someone got confused?

BREAKING: Disney Buckles to Guest Demand, Adds Noodles Back to ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort

Wow! First time I have seen them listen in a very long time.😁
They listen to guests all the time. They just don't care that much what they are saying as long as people kept coming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter