• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

'Ohana in February

MGD2007

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
I noticed that there is no scheduled dining at 'Ohana starting Feb.1---anyone have any inside info? Or do you think they are just late getting the schedule online? Something else I'm missing?

today is my ADR day and I'm trying to make a reservation for February 3rd. so weird! I hope they figure this out soon!

Today was my open date as well and Ohana was blocked out for the entire first week of February :(

Edit: Forgot to mention I've been on hold since 7AM, estimated wait time 2 hours :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Last edited:

Today was my open date as well and Ohana was blocked out for the entire first week of February :(

Edit: Forgot to mention I've been on hold since 7AM, estimated wait time 2 hours :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Let us know what you find out!

A few weeks ago I had to call for something and it said my estimated wait time was longer than 90 minutes so I put the phone on speaker and set it down and then 2 minutes later someone answered! It startled me because I was expecting to wait so long! good luck!!!

Update! After a 4 hour wait, a lovely CM was able to confirm that the reservations were not properly loading. She stated there were no open reports that the reservations were unavailable so they would be notifying the restaurant and to expect the February reservations to be loaded in at anytime today. She said it is more likely that they will load them with tomorrow morning's 6AM batch BUT it was worth checking throughout the day to see if IT decides to randomly input them. Good luck everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter