ohana dinner-kid's menu?

akayf

Mouseketeer
We might be going with a group that includes a picky kid who will not like meat, noodles, and veggies. I see on the menu at all ears that kid selections are available upon request. What are the kid selections?

There isn't a kids menu per se, but they will offer selections for kids. You will still be charged the 'OHana full child price. I believe they have mac 'n cheese, chicken fingers and hot dogs.

This summer my children were offered the choice of hamburger, mac-cheese, hot dog, and possibly chicken (can't remember for sure or not about the chicken).

Take a look at Kona's kid's menu-they pretty much offer what they have since they share kitchens. I know when we took dd when she was younger they gave us options from the kid's Kona menu.;) (I remember grilled cheese was one of those options).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter