Ohana dessert question.

A

Ash aka sky

I have called everyday for over a week now trying to get ADR at Ohana's for our Dec trip so far no luck! I have never eaton there but have heard the bread pudding is to die for.

I know this is family style meal with everything included for 1 price, my question is, if I am unable to get an ADR can I buy just the dessert to go?

Hmm I'm not sure...Are you staying at the POLY?? Umm I would call the restaurant and ask. it doesn't hurt to ask.

Oh and BTW it is good!!! keep calling so you can get an ADR..I would call like everyday lol. We love Ohana's.

Don't know first hand, but I've read that people dining at Kona have requested and gotten the bread pudding from O'hanas.

We ate at Ohana for the first time last year & really enjoyed our meal. My DW raved about the bread pudding dessert. I'm not sure if you can get the dessert to go :confused3

Don't know first hand, but I've read that people dining at Kona have requested and gotten the bread pudding from O'hanas.

You know I always wondered about that.....I would love to go to Kona but get Ohana dessert :goodvibes

If you're looking for awesome bread pudding, Raglan Road serves some that is so good, it's addictive. I've had the Ohana bread pudding. It's fine, but it doesn't measure up to Raglan Road's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter