Ohana breakfast vs dinner

chic mama

Mouseketeer
Every Disney trip we eat at Ohana for dinner (but the last few times we have had a bad expereince so I crossed it off our dinner list...) BUT my kids still really want to go there because they love the bread pudding dessert. I thought about maybe doing breakfast this time instead. How is the breakfast? Or is there anywhere else to get that bread pudding dessert outside of dinner at Ohana? I am trying to sell the kids on another option!

I'm pretty sure you can get bread pudding to go from Tambu Lounge and it's an open seating area- always kids around. We love breakfast at Ohana but as PP said- there's no bread pudding for breakfast.

i wanted bread pudding for breakfast! boo. what time does the tambu lounge open?? thanks!

2 years ago my daughter wanted to celebrate her 21st birthday with Stitch so we had her birthday breakfast and surprised her with a Stitch birthday cake. The food is
served family style and we really enjoyed the food and service. When they brought out the cake, Stitch came over to help sing Happy Birthday and photographer was
there to take pictures. I had called in advance to request a table to ourselves since parties of 2 can be seated with others. Enjoy!pooh:

I really loved dinner there I'm sorry you had bad experiences, but they do not have the bread putting at ohana breakfast. It is a character breakfast and it is served family style just like dinner minus of course the huge skewers of meat and shrimp

Every Disney trip we eat at Ohana for dinner (but the last few times we have had a bad expereince so I crossed it off our dinner list...) BUT my kids still really want to go there because they love the bread pudding dessert. I thought about maybe doing breakfast this time instead. How is the breakfast? Or is there anywhere else to get that bread pudding dessert outside of dinner at Ohana? I am trying to sell the kids on another option!

I think breakfast is outstanding!
fruit-platter.jpg

Fresh fruit, Jungle Juice, eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, biscuits, and Mickey waffles!

ohana.jpg

And all you care to enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter