Ohana breakfast at 10:05 or 10:50?

momto3boysillbe

Mouseketeer
I have to pick and I can't decide. My thinking is that if we get up early that day we can head over to MK and do a few things and then over to Ohana. But, with the 10:50 reservation I don't want to miss any of the characters and I want hot Mickey waffles! Anyone done this late slot and it works out well for them?

We are perpetual 10:45ers.

Never had any problems - actually, as it starts to thin out, your server and the characters will have more time and attention for you.

The food is always good.

We have a 10:50 ADR specifically because we want to do MK at RD, then have a nice breakfast. I figure we might even get a FP before we leave to use after breakfast.

We are perpetual 10:45ers.

Never had any problems - actually, as it starts to thin out, your server and the characters will have more time and attention for you.

The food is always good.

Thanks for the reply. We did Tusker House late last Oct. and I felt rushed when they started putting the lunch food out so it wasn't as enjoyable as I had hoped. Since we've had lunch there before a few times we mainly wanted breakfast. I didn't think it would matter as much at Ohana since they don't serve lunch.

We have a 10:50 ADR specifically because we want to do MK at RD, then have a nice breakfast. I figure we might even get a FP before we leave to use after breakfast.

That's pretty much what I wanted to do as well. We'll be there the week after Easter and I'm hoping we'll make it to MK early at least a couple of days so I thought Ohana would be a nice break when the masses start pouring in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter