'Ohana at the Polynesian reopening on July 9th

I assume we can get those noodles without the veggies.. Not loving the other stuff on that table though ( the chicken didn't look to bad ).. Nothing looks as delicious as the skewers.

What veggies? The cabbage and green onions? Those have always been in the noodles, and I doubt you could get them without. They make those in huge batches.

Maybe it’s all one big rouse 🤔 . Tank the expensive items on the menu (steak, chicken, shrimp skewers) but also remove the Noodles to drive people crazy. Then bring back the noodles and people are happy - and ignore the other significant changes.

Too clever for them?

spot on! I’m glad about the noodles, but the cheap meats, shrimp casserole (?!) and red lobster biscuits need to be addressed

spot on! I’m glad about the noodles, but the cheap meats, shrimp casserole (?!) and red lobster biscuits need to be addressed

Agreed, it's still a pass for us right now, but was a step in the right direction. I still say this is a unique opportunity for Disney to give us one thing that is the same way we remember it before Covid. Huge points to them if they do it.

I guess they are trying to tamp down the outrage in the cheapest way possible.

Still need to addresss kielbasa and shrimp casserole or next year they'll get rid of the shrimp and serve kielbasa casserole.

Simply put, the skewers need to return with the lovely grilled meats and shrimp along with the bread (not biscuits and scones) and all will be right with the 'Ohana universe. :thumbsup2

I guess they are trying to tamp down the outrage in the cheapest way possible.

Still need to addresss kielbasa and shrimp casserole or next year they'll get rid of the shrimp and serve kielbasa casserole.

And the bread. Goodness...BRING BACK THE BREAD!!!!!!

For the prices they are charging, the meats could come back, It's funny our local churrascaria can do all the meats Disney USED to and then some (they have lamb and lobster as well) and still charge $20 bucks less than Dinner at 'Ohana (formerly one of my favorite dining spots at Disney)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter