'Ohana Appetizers

debster812

<font color=blue>DIS Earth Angel!<br><font color=0
OK Restaurant gurus, what do you think about this?

I will be arriving in WDW on April 5th, after driving up from Ft. Lauderdale. We ate at 'Ohana in January, and quite honestly, even though it was all delicious, my favorite part of the meal were the little shrimp wontons in the appetizer lazy susan.

Do you think if I went to 'Ohana (or called them) they would make up an order of these for me to go? It would be the perfect light dinner?

Anyone ever tried this?

I have never heard of this being done but it doesn't hurt to ask! Please let us know how this works out! Sending pixie dust for your take out dinner!

We were able to get sticky wings to go from the Kona Cafe. I know Ohana has one set price for the meal, so they may be reluctant to do that, but its definitely worth a shot. Good luck!

The appetizers are part of an all inclusive meal(they are my favorite part too) so I don't think you could get them from Ohana.
However, I believe the bar adjacent to Ohana has some of the appetizer items available on a munchies menu. I would think getting an order "to go" wouldn't be a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter