ohana and 1 yr old...

jennylyn_b

Disney Fan for Life :)
Hi. We are going to O'hana for our upcoming trip with our then one year old. I know she is free since she is under three. However, I might request chicken nuggets or something in addition to her sharing our regular food. She only eats table food now and she's a good eater. Anywho....my question is if I request chicken nuggets or MAC-n-cheese what will I be charged? Just the price of the additional item or a child's buffet price? It doesn't matter I'm just wondering so I will be prepared. Thanks

They do grilled chicken on the scewers so she could have that rather than paying $15.99 for some nuggets.

The bowl of veggies and bread would also be great for feeding a baby.

The meat isn't spicy or anything - just meat on scewers - the sauces are separate.

Thanks! We plan on giving her the normal food served but just in case ....you never know. Right now she eats everything, thankfully. Just like to be prepared. Thanks again

I love Ohana -- and we took our boys there when they were little. Yes - you can order something off the kids menu, but I think she could easily eat "off your plate" as well.

Plus - there is so much activity there for her to experience.

When my son was one our waiter asked us if we wanted anything for him we requested mac and cheese, and he gave it to him and never even charged us for it!

Great to know, thanks! We are really looking forward to it. I am just a crazy planner and like to know in case. I just wanted to make sure if she was having a bad food day I would have the standard kids choices. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter