Ohana ADR at 9:30pm - Should we get there...

jemeh5

Mouseketeer
Should we get there early to see any fireworks or anything? I don't know much about the firework schedules, but was wondering if there is anything to be seen from Ohana's, and if so, what time would the fireworks begin? Thanks!!!

If you get there early and you will want to see the fireworks from the restaurant, they will need to seat you. You will not be able to see the FW's while waiting - UNLESS you go out to the beach...

The Electric water parade starts at 9:00. SOMETIMES Wishes will start at 9:00 as well - you'll need to check the calendar

When we went to Ohana's, we had ADR's and still waited forever - it was SOOOO crowded - there was no way of being seated early.

but 9:30 is a late ressie --- you may get lucky and be able to be seated early. If I were you, I would see if you could change your ADR time to an early time - UNLESS WISHES starts at 10:00 on the night that you are going. Then your 9:30 time will be a perfect time to arrive and be seated. Ask for a window table.

Do you know where to find the calendar of all of these hours (Wishes) on this website?

If Wishes is at 9:00, I would just go to the beach and watch them. The restaurant isn't that far away and you can easily walk to it and get there in time.

Thank you for your responses! I don't know where to find the schedules for the fireworks on the website. Will you tell me? Thanks!

Go to disneyworld.com Click on calendar and pull up MK. Click on the date and it will give you the times for parades, fireworks, etc.

I know I must be a looking right at it, but I tried to do what you said and still can't find a schedule! I pulled the April Calendar up for MK, but didn't find any listings for the fireworks. Am I doing it wrong?? Thanks!!!!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter