OH Princess Nancy!!!

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
:bday: party: :bday: party:

Happy Birthday BFF!!!!! I know you will be with RL family tomorrow but your virtual sister wanted to wish you a happy birthday!!!

I'm calling you tomorrow so keep your cell handy but I will not be like Bro and wake you up at 7. LOL

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Happy Birthday, Nancy!! I was so confused--I thought your birthday was next weekend. Yes, my name is Brooke, and I cannot read a rolodex card!!

Hope your day is WONDERFUL!! :dance3:

Thanks everyone..
Plans are w/ the family... I'm working on my paperbag albums til lunchtime... and than off to the fair!!!

I've got my cell handy.. I'll put it on the charger now!! ;)

Happy Birthday, Nancy!!!! Have a wonderful day and get out of the house NOW!!!! It's a gorgeous day!! Have fun!! :wizard: pixiedust:

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays!:hug:

Hey Nancy,
sorry I missed it, but happy belated birthday. Hope you had a fun day!:cheer2:

Hey all!!
The day was great!!! I ended up getting a headache and couldn't stay to see the "balloon glow".. :( But a friend of ours was staying so I'm going to get some photos from him.. he is a major photography geek! I got some good ones earlier of them filling the balloons and taking off... I got a good one looking up through the balloon opening so you see inside the balloon... We'll see how it looks when I download the photos..

Ok, off to finish the paper bags and get things to the PO this afternoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter