oh my crafts bazzill deal help please

Tanzanite

DIS Veteran
i ordered special packs of paper from these people in Jan said would ship in Feb as lots of orders now April no paper sent email beg March saying order in processing i have sent emails to them no answer when it will arrive i read on BBB they have had a lot of complaints i ordered a few years ago from them no problem getting annoyed any ideas what to do i paid with paypal

You might look into complaining to Paypal. I have seen many threads on budget board (and maybe community board?) from former eBay sellers complaining about Paypal refunding people with little to no reason on legitamate sales. I am sure you would qualify for a legitamate refund.

I agree file a dispute through PayPal. But be warned they may not do anything since its been so long. There is like a 30 day window or something.

Which packs did you order? Was it a pre order?

That site has a reputation for bad customer service and poor shipping times. On another board I frequent, they advise to steer clear. Doesn't help much now, though.

I'd try to lodge a complaint with paypal also......it's always worth a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter