Oh Mal (or anyone else) you Techie Guru you, I have a ????

dtuleya

DIS Veteran
I'm updating my norton and was considering buying the bundle that has the firewall. Would that replace my free zonealarm program I have running? Does anyone use this program and do you like it?

Norton's Internet Security Bundle is horrible this year I hope they will update it soon or have a patch.

As far as security goes it is great but it really slows down your computer and has a few bugs, do a google search and do alot of research befor you buy it. I have it and wish I had only updated my norton's virus, had Norton's Internet Security 2003 and it worked GREAT...loved it...but 2004 is a horse of a different color.

JMHO

Mal

Thanks Mal! Guess I'll just update my Anti-virus program and save $10 and a lot of headaches!

Mal needs to be our unofficial "Tech Queen of the Reward Board"! Anyone second this motion?:happy2:

That settles that. It's official. She's voted in! Now we have to find some kind of "techy" crown.
princess: no.....
pirate: no...
:firefight no...
pirate: no...
:wizard: no...
:jester: maybe?

Yup, I agree...when it comes to the technical software guru, we have the best on our board!! :)

Thanks for all your help here, Mal...I am sure everyone appreciates all that you do for us!! :)

:daisy: Might work for the hat?

Although I have always liked :crazy: .

Have a great day! And Mal, thanks for all your help around here!

Lori

Originally posted by Maleficent2
thanks guys

I think the tag fairy needs to visit LOL:crazy: :hyper:

Mal

Yeah, but the Tag Fairy who was on this board, flew away to greener pastures!! LOL

Oh well! I didn't like what that tag fairy said anyway. It would have heart DH feelings. I had to delet it!

Beanie, can't you do anything? ;) ;)

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter