Oh How We Ate...and Ate...and Ate. PICTURES HERE!!!

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
A new dining report!!! Yay!

We were in WDW from July 7 to July 17, 2007. It was myself, my DH, DS age 4, DD age 2 but she turned 3 on the trip, my mom and dad, my aunt and my grandmother.

We did more table service meals than I had anticipated, so we were quite stuffed by the end of the trip!

Here is day 1 - July 8, 2007 (our first day in the parks and the first day I started taking pictures - we checked in to Pop really late on the 7th, so all we had was pizza and snacks from the food court there. We switched to the Polynesian on the 8th).

Here we go!!!

We went to the MK on July 8th and had breakfast at the Main Street Bake Shop.

Fruit, yogurt, cheese danish, muffin, bagel and coffee. All very good.

CIMG1877.jpg

CIMG1878.jpg

CIMG1879.jpg

As usual, we were all very happy with our breakfast. I love the bake shop and wish that I had gone back there for breakfast another morning, but we did eat a lot of breakfasts in our room to save $$$. We ordered items from Garden Grocer.

Lunch that day was at the Plaza.

The kids had the kids hamburgers - I don't know where my picture of that is. I had the strawberry chicken salad. DH had the club sandwich as did my mom and grandmom. And my dad and aunt shared the vegetarian sandwich.

I love, love, love the Plaza!

Oh, the kids got the Mickeylodian sundae for dessert.
Kids' menu.
CIMG1885.jpg

Kids' salad.
CIMG1883.jpg

Strawberry chicken salad.
CIMG1890.jpg

Club Sandwich
CIMG1891.jpg

Vegetarian Sandwich
CIMG1892.jpg

Sundae
CIMG1897.jpg

I'll post our dinner at Captain Cook's later today.

Hope you're enjoying!!!

Great reviews and lovely piccies:thumbsup2

Looking forward to reading more.

Yum-o! I wish I could have one of those strawberry chicken salads right now!
Look forward to more.

Loving the review so far! That club sandwich from the Plaza looks SOOOO good!

I'm glad you're all enjoying the reviews so far. We were not on the DDP. I have the DDE card so we got 20% off our meals.

We skipped our dinner at the Yacht Club Galley and decided to try out the new Captain Cook's. I got the noodle bowl with chicken and veggies.
CIMG1914.jpg

My DH got the pulled pork sandwich. It comes with cheese but there was no option to remove the cheese on the computer kiosk, so he had to take it back and ask them to remake it (he's lactose intolerant).

CIMG1920.jpg

My mom and grandmom had the kids' grilled cheese.

CIMG1919.jpg

My kids shared the chicken fingers.

CIMG1915.jpg

My aunt had sushi that was in the refrigerated case and my dad had the Polynesian salad. I took pictures of these but they came out terrible. Sorry.

I like to new Captain Cook's layout and you get your food much quicker than before. But when it's crowded, the line to pay can make things very congested. Try to get there before or after peak dining hours.

Main St. Bakery, the Plaza and Capt. Cook's are some of my favorites. We were there June 28-July 12 but I still haven't gotten around to a dining report - good for you!

Love the report! I am definitely ordering that yummy looking strawberry salad at the Plaza. Can't wait for the rest. The pictures are awesome!

Can't wait for me. Love the pictures - thanks for taking the time to do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter