OH boy...another FP question

pharmlivin

Mouseketeer
You can tell I am a FP novice. I know you can start to reserve your FP+ 60 days before if you are staying on site. My question is...If we are checking in on Sunday June 18...but we won't be in the parks that day, our first day hitting the parks will be June 19...what day can I reserve my FPs? 60 days from the 18th or 60 days from the 19th? Thanks...again.

On 60 days from check-in date you can reserve FP for any days of your stay that you want. You do not have to wait until 60 days from 1st park day.

How does it work if you're staying one night? Do they let you reserve a FP for either day (check-in or check-out)?

As long as you have 2 days of tickets, yes.

Sorry...I'm still confused. I check-in on 6/21. I plan to go to Animal Kingdom Park on 6/22. Can I do my FP reservations 60 days before 6/21 or 6/22? I guess I could always wait to find out but now I'm just curious. :-)

60 days before check in regardless of which day you want to go to AK or how many days in the parks you have.

7am EST 60 days before check in. I don't blame you! It's gonna be tough to grab those FP+.

Just know the FP+ for Pandora rides might not be available at your 60 day mark. Rumor is they won't be released until 30ish days before it opens. Just FYI.

7am EST 60 days before check in. I don't blame you! It's gonna be tough to grab those FP+.

Ugh...I'm in California. That means 4am. But yes...if they do open up FP for Pandora at my 60 day mark and I can grab some, waking up early will be worth it. :-)

Ugh!
Check these boards in the days before your window opens. You'll know if they will be available or not. THere are a few threads about Pandora where I'm sure it will be posted in advance of the FP+ release date.

I asked in another thread, and do agree with the the thoughts people shared, you will likely not be able to make fast passes for Pandora 60 days out from your arrival. Consensus (based primarily on Frozen) is that 30 days out from the opening of Pandora, you will be able to make FP+ for it, so, if that holds true, based on your travel dates you are looking at more like 52ish days out. But until any official release is made, it is all speculation

How does it work if you're staying one night? Do they let you reserve a FP for either day (check-in or check-out)?

As long as you have 2 days of tickets, yes.

This is incorrect. You don't have to have a 2 day ticket.

If you only have a 1 day ticket, you can only book 1 day of fast passes.

I had 2 days left on an old no-expire ticket and that was all I could book for fast passes.

I guess I should have said "As long as you have at least 2 days of tickets, yes you can book FP for day of check-in and day of check-out." :flower3:

If you only have a 1 day ticket, you can only book 1 day of fast passes.

I had 2 days left on an old no-expire ticket and that was all I could book for fast passes.
I know. OP asked for check-in OR check-out, not both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter