Oga's Cantina - Fuzzy Tauntaun!

Bucknut2710

Mouseketeer
We recently came back from a trip to WDW in early December. I am a big Star Wars fan and wanted to try Oga's. The atmosphere and theming in the cantina is nothing short of amazing! I had heard about the Fuzzy Tauntaun drink and had to try it. There is no way to describe this drink! The actual alcoholic mixture is pretty good, but obviously its the fuzzy part that makes it fun.

It was a very divisive drink in our party of 4. I loved it, even with the strange numbing sensation from the foam. My wife HATED it! I was just curious what you all thought of it. Can't wait to go back and try it again!

We recently came back from a trip to WDW in early December. I am a big Star Wars fan and wanted to try Oga's. The atmosphere and theming in the cantina is nothing short of amazing! I had heard about the Fuzzy Tauntaun drink and had to try it. There is no way to describe this drink! The actual alcoholic mixture is pretty good, but obviously its the fuzzy part that makes it fun.

It was a very divisive drink in our party of 4. I loved it, even with the strange numbing sensation from the foam. My wife HATED it! I was just curious what you all thought of it. Can't wait to go back and try it again!

I liked it. Would have liked it even more if it didn't cost so darn much :)

I liked it. Would have liked it even more if it didn't cost so darn much :)
Yes, we had a party of 4 and each had two drinks so our bill was quite high. But, the CM Bartender was awesome and I already mentioned how much we loved the theme and atmosphere so it was fun to splurge a little for this experience!

I enjoy the novelty of it as does my husband but when I let my son try the fuzzy part (not the booze!) he HATED it. The bespin fizz is my fave of the fun drinks.

My husband and I started with the Fuzzy Tauntaun and the Jedi Mind Trick.

The foam was fun (and definitely numbed the lips), but I was somewhat glad when it was gone and I could enjoy the drinks with full feeling in the mouth. We both enjoyed the taste of both drinks.

The real winner for us was this one, though.

The Bespin Fizz has the most fun presentation and best taste of the 3.

My husband and I started with the Fuzzy Tauntaun and the Jedi Mind Trick.

View attachment 547560

The foam was fun (and definitely numbed the lips), but I was somewhat glad when it was gone and I could enjoy the drinks with full feeling in the mouth. We both enjoyed the taste of both drinks.

The real winner for us was this one, though.

View attachment 547562

The Bespin Fizz has the most fun presentation and best taste of the 3.
We also tried this as well, fun presentation and very tasty!

i know this is a older thread but we went in early may and our experience was terrible. We are both star war geeks too. Loved theming and the atmosphere. but we where allowed in 45 min after our reservation. Then we got the great table which you get to stand. our waitress I could not hear her so I asked her to repeat please. I thought I asked for something crazy. She yelled out look at the menu and I'll be back. You only get 30 minutes at your table. Before you have to leave. I finally ordered but not alcohol as it was still early. She seemed annoyed. She would not come back with the check, as someone else dropped that at our table. WE aren't going back, even if it was a cool place. Not worth the time I worked to get that ressie.

i know this is a older thread but we went in early may and our experience was terrible. We are both star war geeks too. Loved theming and the atmosphere. but we where allowed in 45 min after our reservation. Then we got the great table which you get to stand. our waitress I could not hear her so I asked her to repeat please. I thought I asked for something crazy. She yelled out look at the menu and I'll be back. You only get 30 minutes at your table. Before you have to leave. I finally ordered but not alcohol as it was still early. She seemed annoyed. She would not come back with the check, as someone else dropped that at our table. WE aren't going back, even if it was a cool place. Not worth the time I worked to get that ressie.
We didn't have a bad experience...had some fun interactions with the characters outside prior to reservation time. Full disclosure, this was pre covid...12/2019. We ended up with 2 "seats" at the bar and the two bartenders were interesting. However, after all the hype, it just wasn't worth it. I had 2 beers and hubby almost drank his entire fuzzy drink:). A one and done for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter