Often overlooked details - the real magic of Disney!

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
I am taking my mom to the world for her first time in December. I know she will absolutely love all the incredible, and often overlooked little details throughout the parks and resorts. We will be taking things nice and easy, and I want to take time to point these sorts of things out to her. So, what are your favorite little touches? You know, the sorts of things you might miss if you were just rushing by on your way to Splash Mountain?

Some of my favorites -

The sounds from the tap dancing and piano lessons coming from the windows on Main Street. (Can anybody remind me exactly where these are on Main Street?)

The animal tracks in the cement sidewalks and pool area at the Wilderness Lodge.

The "Singing In The Rain" umbrella on New York Street at MGM.

The little sparkle lights in the pavement in Future World.

The metal palm trees in Tomorrowland.

So, what are yours? :sunny:

These are all very good. Unfortunately, I can't think of any to add but I'll bump your post for you to see what others have to say.

Ali

There is a thread permantely posted at the top of this that has most of all the little details and hidden things that you are looking for. it is called Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies

Hope this helps I think there is now close to 60 pages. Happy reading

Great! Thanks so much. I didn't even notice that up there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter