• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Offsite locations?

flash654

Earning My Ears
Hi there,

My fiancé and I are currently looking into wedding plans for August of this year. We want a (very) small ceremony – as in us plus no more than 5 other people. We’d love to have our wedding in the World, but we just can’t afford it at the moment. Has anyone here used or heard of any alternatives within a reasonable distance? We’ve found one or two, such as Florida Wedding Services LLC, but they seem to have rather disappointing customer service.

Any advice anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated by both of us, thank you so much!

escape weddings at disney are quite reasonable around $5000 for the pavillion, we are getting married at disney so i'm not sure what other options there are, i'm sure one bride on here got married at a chapel on i drive and her pics look great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter