Officially DONE! with CR - Embarrassment update on post #3

jeanadave

<font color=blue>I thought the poo was gone and I
After the survey reversal debits or whatever they were called, I e-mailed CR three times to dispute the number of points they said I had. I went into my account history and added up all the points, taking out the points for the two surveys they said I didn't qualify for (although I would still continue to say I did the wine one!, but I subtracted those points). Anyway, it is absolutely clear from my account history that I should have 480 points just from sign-ups, etc. (not mention the old daily clicks and trivia). They said I have 36.4 points. I got two e-mails back from them that appeared to be just a repeat of the e-mail when they credited me back for the double reversal. After my 3rd e-mail to them, I finally got a different answer:

"Hi,
I have reviewed your account history and show the point balance displayed is correct for your account."

What bovine scatology!!!!! I never did much with them anyway, but now I'll save a couple of minutes a day.

I never heard back from them but I did see that my account was credited back for the double debiting they did the other night. I have severly limited what I do over there and it is not the money maker it once was for me. I love SR too much to fool with CR anymore.

ARGGGGHHHHH! These people are so stupid:sad2: I got another e-mail back from them. They are trying to explain to me in an "oh, so simple" way that they cannot re-credit me for the two surveys that I was inadvertently (not their word... because, of course, I'm so ignorant that I surely would have NO IDEA what that word means) credited for. I &*)*)*) KNOW that!:mad: That is exactly what I've been telling them for the last 5 e-mails.... I don't expect to be credited for them!!! I just want the 460 points that I had BEFORE these two surveys. I've fired one more e-mail off to 'em.

Edited: FINALLY, they're making some sense. One of the surveys was done way back the first of August. I thought it was a recent one. Sorry for all the ranting and raving! I am now officially embarrassed!!!!! I'd say something further, but I'm trying to get this crow out of my mouth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter