Officially done bugging everyone on where to stay!!

Snoodles74

Earning My Ears
After all the questions and making myself basically crazy, I just put in our reservation for DESERT INN for November 25-30 for $109/night. I could have gotten Tropicana for a little less but just finally went for DI with what I have read. In the beginning it didn't even make my short list. Ha!
Thank you all again so very much! You haven't seen the last of me, I know I'll have plenty more question between now and November!:rotfl:

Erika

Dessert Inn is a fine place to stay. Nice and close to the parks and an indoor pool.

OH MY YES!! November feels like an eternity away right now! LOL
I don't think I've ever wanted to the the school year and summertime to get here and over so fast:lmao:

We have stayed at the DI for the past 7 years. We are also booked there for our trip Nov. 10-22. We have always been very happy with our stay there. As a matter of fact, my guys consider it "traditional" to stay there and would probably disown me if I booked us elsewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter