Official word on CSR and My Way Dining

ncbyrne

DIS Veteran
I contacted WDW by email and here is the response:

"Both the Maya Grill and the Pepper Market, located at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort are included in the Magic Your Way Disney Dining plan. For additional restaurants included on your plan, start at the MAGIC YOUR WAY Plus Dining Package page on the disneyworld.com website:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/tickets/packageDetail?id=PackageDetailMYWDiningPkg05Page

Then scroll down to Disney Dining Plan. Click on "View a chart of participating restaurants" and Pop! the listing of Table Service, Counter Service, Snack Locations and Signature Dining & Dinner
Shows all listed by location."

Maybe you should email them back that they haven't updated their brochure. I didn't find CSR. :confused3

I know...isn't that odd!? I can only hope that the printer they use is working on it now! But, in any case, I'm just glad to know for sure that the CS restaurants are indeed on the plan! (Hmmm, could it be that CS is doing this on a trial basis first...and that's why the brochure hasn't been updated?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter