Official Upcoming RunDisney DISMeets Thread

I also want to remind y’all that when I do become extroverted I buy sake shots for everyone soooo keep that in mind.

It might be easier to just list the occasions when you're *not* providing shots.

Also, count me in for for DATW. Not sure about the Hurricane Hannah's meetup and I'm happy to be the point person for the half and full pre-race meetups. I'll even have a really fancy sign again.

@Keels Count me in for both HHHH and DATW. Both of these events were so much fun last January and really made my trip!

I’ll be the guy not drinking and with too much social anxiety to show up. If you find me I’m pretty sure you’re at the wrong party.
Stop by and say, “hi”! If you are uncomfortable, you don’t have to stay long. We really are a welcoming group (especially when those of us who drink get going...)

I’ll be the guy not drinking and with too much social anxiety to show up. If you find me I’m pretty sure you’re at the wrong party.
And you may be the one I want to meet most. Maybe it's the retired school teacher in me! At least show up for a quick morning meeting before a race and don't put too much pressure on yourself to say much. I tend to find one or two people to talk to and then move on to the corral pretty soon.
Or like @jennamfeo, find a place in the corner of a meet-up with your bottled water and wait until someone speaks to you! I have problems with small talk, but so far the ones I have met in this group are really nice people.
Also, you can bring a friend or family member to Hurricane Hannah's and just watch and listen from a distance until/unless you feel like speaking to somebody. It's kind of like stalking the thread until you feel comfortable enough to post!

I'll be there for HH and DATW. I'll also try to make as many pre-race meets as I can, as they make the wait go faster. I just seem to have trouble finding them sometimes...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts