Official Ticket Center - Legit?

lpberg

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I'm *this close* to buying our tickets for our trip in mid May. Official Ticket Center seems to have the best deal - we'll be there for 5 days so if I buy the 4 day, expiring, park hopper ticket (the 5th day is "free" from them), my Adult ticket is $194 each (2 adults) and the child ticket is $155 (only need 1). Total is $543.00 plus $10 for FedEx delivery for a GRAND total of $544.00 (which is about $100 cheaper than Ticket Mania).

Before I buy, though, I wanted to get feedback on the company. I'm a little leary of online ordering from someone other than Disney.

Appreciate any and all feedback!

Thanks!

Lynne

Thank you GIOny.... in my rush to get things planned for this trip (including JUST joining these boards!), I'm not doing as "thorough" research for certain things like this. And yes, that is the Ticket Broker I was talking about. Thank you...

Have you ordered tickets from them in the past? Did your tickets arrive as expected?

Lynne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter