Official Star Wars Weekends 2014 Tips and Tricks

Happy Revenge of the 5th day!!! for those of you inclined to the Dark Side :darth:
I am also trolling the Disney Parks Blog page, MDE page (fastpass+ set up ready to change experience at a moments notice) and the HUB.....

Happy Revenge of the 5th day!!! for those of you inclined to the Dark Side :darth:

I have to cackle wildly because today is the day... Pictures get taken tonight, forms filled out, and I submit my Mara Jade costume as offical entry into the 501st! (I'll be sure to post the pictures of the outfit here as well, as promised.)

Revenge of the 5th is the perfect date to submit the "Emperor's Hand" for approval

For anyone interested in whom my character is, I have added the link :)http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Emperor's_Hand

Wish me luck!

I have to cackle wildly because today is the day... Pictures get taken tonight, forms filled out, and I submit my Mara Jade costume as offical entry into the 501st! (I'll be sure to post the pictures of the outfit here as well, as promised.)

Revenge of the 5th is the perfect date to submit the "Emperor's Hand" for approval

For anyone interested in whom my character is, I have added the link :)http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Emperor's_Hand

Wish me luck!

Good luck and May The Force Be With You!!

Wish me luck!

MTFBWY!!!

How long does the approval process usually take?

Check your fp+ selections now!!
I just got Behind the Force it's under tier 1. Tier 1 also includes Obi Wan and Beyond
tier 2 has no shows, not sure if they are updating it

OMG OMG OMG!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

I just was able to book Stars of the Saga June 8th!!!!!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I just read the first post, and there is no way for me to read the 200+ pages of this, so forgive me if this has been asked and answered, but are you actually suggesting that peole can and do arrive at the park and line up to get in at 3:30 a.m.? Is this even possible? Does Disney allow its parking lot to become an overnight camp?

Obviously there's no way of telling for sure but this is my best guess on when to arrive at DHS

Weekend I: May 16-18

Ahmed Best: Jar Jar Binks (Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace; Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones; Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith; Star Wars: The Clone Wars) ....before 5am

Weekend II: May 23-25

Warwick Davis: Wicket W. Warrick (Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi); Wald (Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace) ....before 5am

Weekend III: May 30-June 1

Ray Park: Darth Maul (Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace) ...before 4am

Weekend IV: June 6-8

Ray Park: Darth Maul (Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace)...before 4am
Billy Dee Williams: Lando Calrissian (Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back; Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi)...before 3:30am

Is this the show Mark Hamill will be doing?

That is the weekend he will be there, don't know if he will be in the show or not, I sure hope so.

If nothing else we will have Ray Park and Billy Dee Williams!

I just read the first post, and there is no way for me to read the 200+ pages of this, so forgive me if this has been asked and answered, but are you actually suggesting that peole can and do arrive at the park and line up to get in at 3:30 a.m.? Is this even possible? Does Disney allow its parking lot to become an overnight camp?

Ummm... yup. I think people line up outside the turnstiles, if I remember the photos correctly.

People actually spend the night over...the times are given are estimates as to what is the latest you need to be there to make sure you have a fp for these actors...
The parking lot at DHS never closes because they have 3rd shift CM that park there

Thank you thank you for this thread. That show will be worth it for Ray and Billy Dee alone, never mind Mark although we do all hope he does it.

I am in and my friend is too, for Stars of the Saga June 8. Now if only we can grab a feel the force cancellation for her.

All the shows are in Tier 1.

My other friend really wants JAT for Weekend 1 but I don't think he's that hard to get in to see (although his show is awesome, he does it every SWW day), so I chose Stars of the Saga instead to see Ahmed Best and Peter.

Revenge of the Fifth indeed.

Since I'm a AP I have to wait 2 more days to be able to book for Mark Hamill weekend....I hope there are 3 fp left

That is the weekend he will be there, don't know if he will be in the show or not, I sure hope so.

If nothing else we will have Ray Park and Billy Dee Williams!

We are there that weekend so I'm hoping he is in it! Woot! I'm so excited, I can't wait! This is a surprise birthday trip for my son who is Star Wars crazy! We aren't telling him till his birthday in two weeks, and it is getting harder and harder to keep it a secret! He keeps seeing the commercials for SWW and asking if we can go "sometime".

I am SOOOO happy I decided to look on here one more time before I headed off to work!!!! :)

June 8th can not get here fast enough, we also have Feel the Force package booked, H&V dinner and now Star of the Saga!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Today is a happy day :cool1:

Check your fp+ selections now!!
I just got Behind the Force it's under tier 1. Tier 1 also includes Obi Wan and Beyond
tier 2 has no shows, not sure if they are updating it
OMG, thank you so much. Was able to secure FP+ for Visit to the Maul, starring Ray Park. Had to give up Tier 1 (TSM) but well worth it!!! This was the last thing stressing me out before we leave!!

I am SOOOO happy I decided to look on here one more time before I headed off to work!!!! :)

June 8th can not get here fast enough, we also have Feel the Force package booked, H&V dinner and now Star of the Saga!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Today is a happy day :cool1:

We have all that booked for June 6th! Can't wait!

People actually spend the night over...the times are given are estimates as to what is the latest you need to be there to make sure you have a fp for these actors...
The parking lot at DHS never closes because they have 3rd shift CM that park there

Thanks. I know that from other threads, people have commented that driving to a park for a pre-opening ADR can be risky because the parking lots often do not open up as early as people think they do. So based on that, I didn't think that arriving at the parking lot before 7:00 was possible. Is the early parking lot opening unique to SWWs? I think that no less of an authority as Robo has commented on the parking lots usually not being open very early.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter