Official Star Wars Weekends 2014 Tips and Tricks -The Adventure Continues

jane2073 said:
The FP+ line was let into the theater around 2:32-2:33.
Judging from your post time stamp they are letting the stand-bus in at the same time.

We are second row on extreme left of theater.
Picture on my twitter>:(jane2073

Did the cm tell you where to sit or you could choose?

A lot of people in the stand by line got in. They were still letting people enter the theater right up until 3:05.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

To The Sunrise Student - Where are you hosting your photos online? If you let me know, I can help you to post a smaller size, so that people don't have to scroll. Your pics look great, but it would be easier to see them if they were a smaller size!

For some reason no matter what size I am putting out there imgur is making them big... I have even down sized the darn things through photo software. Some of my pics come from my BF high quality camera, some come from my smart phone, doesn't matter still does it.

I guess I should stop using imgur. What do you folks like to use?

Just got out. Loved the show! Mark is very funny and he even voiced Joker! It's worth seeing and was glad of the seats we got. It's been an awesome day!

For some reason no matter what size I am putting out there imgur is making them big... I have even down sized the darn things through photo software. Some of my pics come from my BF high quality camera, some come from my smart phone, doesn't matter still does it.

I guess I should stop using imgur. What do you folks like to use?

Photobucket...it's pretty simple for me, just upload then copy the link for the picture and paste here

Just got out. Loved the show! Mark is very funny and he even voiced Joker! It's worth seeing and was glad of the seats we got. It's been an awesome day!

Thanks for the report. Mark is hilarious, isn't he? Did he do the whole Batman eulogy again? That was awesome.

I may have to call paramedics for both of my friends tomorrow (or I may need assistance myself). Not sure how I will survive it. So very excited. :cheer2:

DID HE DO THE LAUGH!? If he doesn't do it tomorrow I'll CRY. I love love love Batman and Mark is amazing as the Joker.

Thanks for the report. Mark is hilarious, isn't he? Did he do the whole Batman eulogy again? That was awesome.

I may have to call paramedics for both of my friends tomorrow (or I may need assistance myself). Not sure how I will survive it. So very excited. :cheer2:

He voiced Joker telling Luke that he was his father and he played both parts. James Arnold Taylor even did a few voices with him. You will freak but in a good way. Have much fun tomorrow. It's worth it!

childhood dream come true!!!!!!
a333ddf6-4311-447b-b35b-c03be882e840_zpsgg1usjym.jpg

sent from my iphone using disboards

that is an awesome pic!

DID HE DO THE LAUGH!? If he doesn't do it tomorrow I'll CRY. I love love love Batman and Mark is amazing as the Joker.

He did! His face turned red while doing it so he gave it his all. I'm sure vids will upload soon but Mark is awesome and very funny. I do believe it was a great thing to allow everyone to see his show on all the screens throughout the park. I wish it was longer. He liked rambling on and JAT had to cut him off at times to keep it going

Btw his Harrison Ford voice is funny. :goodvibes

He did! His face turned red while doing it so he gave it his all. I'm sure vids will upload soon but Mark is awesome and very funny. I do believe it was a great thing to allow everyone to see his show on all the screens throughout the park. I wish it was longer. He liked rambling on and JAT had to cut him off at times to keep it going

Btw his Harrison Ford voice is funny. :goodvibes

Mark did a full hour at both Star Wars Celebrations. JAT did a great job reigning him in at the second one, but poor Jay Laga'aia - the first host - could hardly get a word in to direct the conversation. Great stuff, though. Really looking forward to tomorrow.

Was anyone able to jump into the line for SotS? Hoping to catch that too on at least one of the two days.

He did! His face turned red while doing it so he gave it his all. I'm sure vids will upload soon but Mark is awesome and very funny. I do believe it was a great thing to allow everyone to see his show on all the screens throughout the park. I wish it was longer. He liked rambling on and JAT had to cut him off at times to keep it going Btw his Harrison Ford voice is funny. :goodvibes

Ahh thank you sooo much. I am SO excited now!!! :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter