***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Parties are different then a ride just not offering FPs during regular operating hours.

Attractions that don't have FP also do not have FAS access at WDW. That is regardless of whether there are parties or not. They are different systems between WDW and DL.

I am curious to see what "select Disney hotels" means with regards to EMH and getting access to GE. Will the DS hotels be excluded? SOG or S/D?

Thoughts?

I am booked for BWI for opening day, switching over to AoA for Labor Day weekend (was going to be a play at the pool time...hahaha), but we have friends joining us in mid October (who are BEYOND thrilled now) and we are all staying at SOG. Crossing fingers we aren't excluded, espeically for their sake.

This is what I am thinking. The ones inside the bubble will get access. If they exclude POP I will be furious.
Me too. Considering this IS a DHS resort, surely it won't be excluded. I booked POP today and it'll be our first stay there.

Me too. Considering this IS a DHS resort, surely it won't be excluded. I booked POP today and it'll be our first stay there.

Also, having the Skyliner should mean we get access. Or am I being delusional??? LOL either way I added a night :D I'm planning an entire day just for this land.

They always use this language. It's more so talking about the partnered non Disney owned hotels that are given EMH privileges.

Thanks for clarifying that bc I was wondering about that phrasing as well. We’re booked at CSR Tower CL in November & was concerned that only deluxe resorts may count!

I asssumed they would at least keep the resorts with skyliner access for extra magic hours. it doesn't make sense not to. we're at AoA in October.

I am still in shock that the land is opening so early! Now I am curious about how things are going to play out. Will ROTR be open for November? Will Fastpasses be open by then? Will I be able to even get near HS during our vacation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter