***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

New to this thread. Just seeing what everyone's guess is for the following questions regarding Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge:

1. With Disney sort of changing the opening time frame from Late Fall 2019 to just Fall 2019, when does everyone think DHS will open SWGE? My guess would be the weekend of 12/6-12/8. My reasoning is because it is the weekend after Thanksgiving and still some time before the Christmas holiday mad rush.

2. With Star Wars Episode IX opening on Friday, December 20th, does anyone think there will be another Star Wars Galactic Nights at DHS?

New to this thread. Just seeing what everyone's guess is for the following questions regarding Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge:

1. With Disney sort of changing the opening time frame from Late Fall 2019 to just Fall 2019, when does everyone think DHS will open SWGE? My guess would be the weekend of 12/6-12/8. My reasoning is because it is the weekend after Thanksgiving and still some time before the Christmas holiday mad rush.

2. With Star Wars Episode IX opening on Friday, December 20th, does anyone think there will be another Star Wars Galactic Nights at DHS?
1. I think it will be mid November before Thanksgiving.

2. Possibly but may increase in price to include SWGE or will be a different type of event.

Potential Spoilers!

Unverified video shared today from inside MF:SR

Looks like the video won't post, perhaps because it's a FB link. Anyway, WDW Today on Facebook did a Live video where they shared footage supposedly taken from inside the Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. Feel free to search for it if you're interested.

EDIT again: Looks like they had to take it down, I'm not surprised. It showed the cockpit and the exit corridor. Everything looked exactly like you would want it to!

Potential Spoilers!

Unverified video shared today from inside MF:SR

Looks like the video won't post, perhaps because it's a FB link. Anyway, WDW Today on Facebook did a Live video where they shared footage supposedly taken from inside the Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. Feel free to search for it if you're interested.

EDIT again: Looks like they had to take it down, I'm not surprised. It showed the cockpit and the exit corridor. Everything looked exactly like you would want it to!
Jim Hill claims this was an intentional leak but of course with it now gone not sure how intentional it was.

D0ZJWcEUwAEiCWz.jpg:large

1. With Disney sort of changing the opening time frame from Late Fall 2019 to just Fall 2019, when does everyone think DHS will open SWGE?
I think people are reading far too much into that. Late Fall happens during Fall, and "Fall" takes up less room on a promo as compared to "Late Fall".

My guess would be the weekend of 12/6-12/8. My reasoning is because it is the weekend after Thanksgiving and still some time before the Christmas holiday mad rush.
I think that's a good bet. It just so happens we'll be there, so that'll be interesting. I think another likely date is November 16-17.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter