OFFICIAL Sept. 2009

We were offered a really good bounce back deal last September when we were down at POP so we're doing it again this year for 2 weeks at Pop from 9/16-9/30!!!!:thumbsup2 Now we just have to book our flights and do the ADR's for them!:cool1:

If anyone here is looking for a fridge swap at Pop I'm trying to start a new one. Check out the budget board!

Booked today POP 9/17-9/22. Free Dining PIN. Whole family trip! Our family + Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Pat and Aunt Kim. First time we will all be there together!

Anyone else out there???

We originally booked Poly TPV but dh started doing some exploring on his own and found out CLGV was the same price. I was outvoted by him and dd, but really, how can I be disappointed??

We planned to go anyway so the free dining is just an added bonus. :cool1:

I am excited for MNSSHP. We went in 2007 and had the best time!

Could you change us on the first page, we are now at PoP, our first visit there, sooo excited!!!

We will be at the Poly TPV...can't wait! We will be celebrating our 3rd anniversary...Sep 17-26...can't come fast enough..:yay:
And we got a 40% pin...

We're going 9-15 through 9-24. We'll be a WL for our boys' first trip, I'm so excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter