*** Official OCTOBER 2019 Group - Boo To You! ***

Castlequeen5

Mouseketeer
Please add us to the list! Our group will be staying at Pop from Oct 24-27 for a short but jam-packed, full of fun Halloween visit!!! We're doing MNSSHP on Friday and heading to Hollywood Studios...EARLY, very EARLY, like it may seem like we didn't even go to bed EARLY, the next morning! But our Star Wars loving crew thinks it'll be worth it. As we can't wait to pilot the Millennium Falcon and drink some blue milk!

twinklebug

too far away from home.
Please add us to the list! Our group will be staying at Pop from Oct 24-27 for a short but jam-packed, full of fun Halloween visit!!! We're doing MNSSHP on Friday and heading to Hollywood Studios...EARLY, very EARLY, like it may seem like we didn't even go to bed EARLY, the next morning! But our Star Wars loving crew thinks it'll be worth it. As we can't wait to pilot the Millennium Falcon and drink some blue milk!
Added! :dumbo:

• ChiefM

Mouseketeer
    October can't come soon enough!!
    Rainy weekend so didn't get anything done to the motorhome. It is still winterized because we have not used it so far this year. I have some maintenance stuff I want to do before we head down and would feel better if i can get them knocked out soon. I hate surprises! My wife had a camping sign made for us and I just have to make a Mickey lamp post. Still trying to get a camping spot for Saturday the 19th but so far coming up short. Got my fingers crossed I can get lucky.

magicband

Earning My Ears
    I’m new to the boards! And our family is going Oct 26 - Nov 1 for our first DVC stay at AKV Kidani. First time at MNSSHP as well, can’t wait! I was originally thinking this will be a relaxed trip, but with the Halloween party and SWGE my feelings have shifted, and I’m okay with it :)

twinklebug

too far away from home.
    I’m new to the boards! And our family is going Oct 26 - Nov 1 for our first DVC stay at AKV Kidani. First time at MNSSHP as well, can’t wait! I was originally thinking this will be a relaxed trip, but with the Halloween party and SWGE my feelings have shifted, and I’m okay with it :)
    :mickeyjum Welcome to the group! I added you to the Roll Call.

• twinklebug

too far away from home.
    I'll be there September 31 - October 4 for a "bachelorette weekend" with my sister. Staying at POFQ because I'm getting married in New Orleans :banana:
    We will be there Oct 5-12 staying at Wilderness Lodge. We have tickets for MNSSHP Sunday night!
    :tink: Welcome to the party!

-------
    Not that it makes a difference in our lives, but I updated the RC so we have less green and purples... it was getting a bit over-saturated.
    Still a ton of left though ... hmm... I change it up a bit more.
    Any suggestions for POR and POFQ other than green and purple?

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS