Official November 2021!

My friends are DVC members and texted me in November 2020 saying they just booked a two bedroom for November 2021 so that my kids and i could join them. I was so shocked and happy. We are currently booked for 11/7-14 at OKW but will be changing those to Yacht Club or Boardwalk and they are going to attempt to get at least one night in the Treehouses which is definitely on all our bucket lists if we can make it happen. This will also be my two youngest first trip to WDW so i super excited for that. Their first trip was suppised to be to DLR in April 2020 but we all know that was cancelled. So duper excited to take them in November and be stating DVC with friends.

officially booked last night! Going 11/22 to 11/30 and returning to CBR! Something to look forward to!
(of note, it was exactly 10 years to the date from when we booked our first family trip - saw it pop up in my timehop memories :) )

Me: maybe there won't be masks in November..
*Spring break in Florida craziness*
Me: nooooooooo

We will be in Disney Nov. 29- Dec. 2. Part of me is so excited to see the parks and resorts around Xmas time. DS will also turn 7 while we are there so that will be fun. Looking forward to ordering a custom cake for the first time.
I know Nov. is awhile away but sometimes I wonder if I made a mistake booking the week after Thanksgiving. Will things be more calm by then or will numbers jump back up like they did last year with holiday travel?

I also get excited about making our ADRs and then think 🤔, am I going to want to eat indoors at that time?

I am trying not to worry about any of this right now bc a lot can change by Nov. Wearing a mask doesn’t bother me so don’t care about that part.

We will also head to Universal for a few days and that will be the little kids first time. Cant wait to take DS on Spiderman. Hopefully DD4 will enjoy Seuss landing and find other things to do.

We will be at BWV for Disney and Hard Rock for Universal

We ate inside this past November and I didn't feel concerned at anytime. At that time, tables were spaced out really well.

My friends are DVC members and texted me in November 2020 saying they just booked a two bedroom for November 2021 so that my kids and i could join them. I was so shocked and happy. We are currently booked for 11/7-14 at OKW but will be changing those to Yacht Club or Boardwalk and they are going to attempt to get at least one night in the Treehouses which is definitely on all our bucket lists if we can make it happen. This will also be my two youngest first trip to WDW so i super excited for that. Their first trip was suppised to be to DLR in April 2020 but we all know that was cancelled. So duper excited to take them in November and be stating DVC with friends.

So lots of things have happened since this post. first we booked an April trip so my littles will be having their first trip in April.

Second I am sad to say my friends husband suddenly passed away. It has been really tough but we have decided we are still going to continue with our November trip. We aren’t sure if we are going to be able to figure out the DVC stuff before our trip though. Her husband was DVC before they married do she wasn’t on it. Now they have to transfer it into her name and not sure we can get all that done. Anyway we decided if we can’t stay with DVC points we are still going and will just get a family suite at AoA. I will update if we make the official changes.

as hard as things are right now I know this trip will be very healing for my friend. My husband and I were huge Disney fans and when he passed it became a place where I was able to heal and it has become a sacred place to remember him. I believe it will be th same thing for my friend and I am honored to be able to share in that journey with her.

I know Nov. is awhile away but sometimes I wonder if I made a mistake booking the week after Thanksgiving. Will things be more calm by then or will numbers jump back up like they did last year with holiday travel?

I think we all have the same thought, but all we can do right now is set ourselves up to be able to hopefully go. For me that means planning as if it's a "normal" year and then hoping for the best as the time gets closer. Come September, I think we will have a good sense of where things are at and can hopefully make a more informed choice of if the current restrictions are too restrictive, if the threat of the virus is too great, or if you're willing to go.

Looking at statistics, the US is currently vaccinating 1% of the population every ~3 days. If those trends continue, and the vaccine works as advertised, we should be in a MUCH better place in fall 2021 than we were in fall 2020. I know there's many variables that may affect that, such as variants, hesitancy to take the vaccine, etc., but even with these, I feel the vaccines will still have an affect.

I really dont think its the unions call one way or the other, the directives on Restrictions come from the govener. but yes, i hope they start opeing stuff up and easing them.

I really dont think its the unions call one way or the other, the directives on Restrictions come from the govener. but yes, i hope they start opeing stuff up and easing them.

What I meant was the unions have to agree to any changes prior to easing restrictions, similar to what had to happen prior to WDW's reopening last summer, when the unions had to give the "ok" to WDW's reopening plan before cast members agreed to return to work. As more and more of the country has opened up through easing of restrictions, people on here have wondered if WDW would follow suit. However, it's been demonstrated over the past several months that the cast member unions are one of the "roadblocks" (not the best word but I can't think of another) to less restrictions, as they want to ensure safety of the workers.

I recall an article last week that one or more of the larger unions was pushing FL officials to open up vaccines to all Cast Members, being that they are exposed to people from all over the country. I do believe that FL opening vaccinations up to those under 50 (which I would say would be the age group of the majority of Cast Members), that the unions will be warmer to the thought of skewing closer towards normalcy than what is there right now. I may be wrong. It's all speculation.

Also, I may be crossing some wires somewhere, but I think the Florida Governor left it up to individual counties and cities to set many of the COVID restrictions. For instance, I don't believe Florida has a state-wide mask mandate but there is one in the counties where WDW is located. I may have it wrong, and will be the first to admit it :).

Yea, i dont know eaither, but usally the emergency mandate comes from the governor, then gets disiminated downward. Depending on whats in that mandate dictates what counties and such can do. Unions , and im apart of one, usally have some imput, but like now up here in jersey, they can be told by the judical system to return to work. Then its up to them to do that or not. So it can be complicated. They could just open it up to industry workers by job also.

Or not, as they plan to open up vaccines by april 1st to everyone over 18. So thats a plus.

Just booked Poly for 11/27-12/5 - I'm so looking forward to getting back to the parks! We're going to do 6 park days this trip with only one day for a break, and my little Moana fan is so excited to stay in one of the refurbished rooms.

Hello all! Please add me! I’m booked for a quick 1 night stay at all star movies with 2 day tickets Nov 29-30. It’s a quick trip before a work conference in St. Petersburg. I’m going to fly into Orlando early on the 29th, pick up rental car and drive to magic kingdom. Planning a day at HS on the 30th... might upgrade to hop to Epcot to ride Remy..

Then will drive the 2 hours to St. Petersburg’s..late ... after the parks close.
the crazy things we do for disney!

Oh how I miss WDW! We are booked for a week at YC starting 11/23. Like so many others we had hoped to go last Thanksgiving (and, I also canceled two Spring Break trips, 2020 and 2021).
Thanksgiving is a busy time time at WDW but one that works for our family to be together.
I love the weather and the holiday decorations are so fun!

When would you all suggest I buy my park tickets? We just returned from disney two weeks ago and I’m not excited about turning around and buying tickets at this moment. Right now there is full park availability. If I push it to may or June, do you think that’s too late? We are going the week of thanksgiving

Without knowing, I would get tickets asap. This is so you can book your park. Who knows when a park will hit capacity , or if they will expand it in the future. Hopefully if the park osnt booked you can rearage stuff later, but i have my tickets and parks booked as soon as I got the reservations.

HI! We're booked for November 3-7. It will be my family of 4, plus my daughter's best friend. We're staying offsite for the first time because the girls are teens and we'll need the extra space. We can't wait to get back to WDW! I bought our tickets and made our park reservations the other day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter