Official NASHVILLE Discussion Thread

I thought last night's episode was one of the best....loved how Juliette and Rayna were forced to work together and went from hating each other to a somewhat mutual respect for each other.

Rayna's dad is some piece of work. Don't like Avery and Clare needs to realize how Sam really feesl about her.

MJ

I think whether they like it or not, they DO need each other. Rayna needs Juliette for her fan base, and if the song they wrote together is any indication, she will make a fine writing partner as well.

Juliette needs Rayna to bolster her credibility, integrity, and image. Plain and simple, she needs Nashville to accept her again, and this may be the only way to do it.

I can't believe next week's show is the Winter finale already. :sad1: Then we'll probably have to wait until what, February until we get another new episode? :worried:

I DVR'd the whole fall season and we just finished watching it last night. I can't wait until the new episode next week. This show is very addicting and I'm not typically a country music fan.

Who is the actor that plays Deacon? He looks very familiar. My DH said he is a Jim Carey look-a-like. lol

Tonight is something called "Nashville, the Whole Story" so don't know if it is a recap of the espidoes so far or what but will watch.

I received the Nashville CD for Christmas and love it!!!

MJ

Tonight is something called "Nashville, the Whole Story" so don't know if it is a recap of the espidoes so far or what but will watch.

I received the Nashville CD for Christmas and love it!!!

MJ

Yes, it is a recap of everything so far.

Who is the actor that plays Deacon? He looks very familiar. My DH said he is a Jim Carey look-a-like. lol

You probably know him from Who's Line Is It Anyway w/ Drew Carey. He was on it a lot. Chip something (can't remember his last name). He did a lot of the singing stuff w/ Wayne Brady.

I'm excited!!! The soundtrack just isn't cutting it.

I don't even have the soundtrack. Asked for it for Christmas but apparently Santa didn't listen. :confused3

I hope the new episode tonight is as good as the promos make it out to be. Heck, what am I saying, the hour will fly by, I'm sure of it. ::yes::

Did anyone expect Juliette to show up at that church last night?!? :happytv:

You know, I was so hoping she would, but I figured she wouldn't.

Did they pack a TON into a one-hour episode or what?! :scared1: Juliette marries, a tour is put together, Avery dumps his band, Scarlett sings with dumped band, a "for-show" wedding is hastily arranged, Scarlett and Gunnar finish a beautiful song and Rayna leaves the family (and scandals) behind for the tour.

Holy crap! They could have spread that out over the entire season and I would still watch. I never expected to have so much happen all in one night. :faint:

It was a jam packed episode! Great recap!

I think after the way Sean's mother was ragging on her all week, there was no way Juliette was going to walk down that aisle!

Oh, and there was the Deacon storyline too! The reporter, and I wonder who Vince was, and what happened to him!

And... what about Maddie's mystery father?? I remember Lamar sort of alluding to that in an earlier episode, maybe the pilot?? But now we know for sure Teddy's not her biological father! Do you think it's Deacon?? I think that's what they want us to assume. But we may be surprised!

I want to slap Sean's mother myself...such a good Christian woman. HAH! I wish Juliette could have been honest with Sean about her mom and his!

So who else is guessing Deacon will be on the arena tour by next week with the girls?

I wish Teddy would just tell his fil to F off and drop out of the race.

Loved Scarlett's song....

Yep, WOW, two people with very serious mother issues!!!!
And, getting engaged/married without either of them knowing beforehand.
OMG!!!

Just to be honest though....
I wanted to like 'Nashville' a lot more than I do!
I think it is the dark, soap-opera, tone of the whole thing.
They need to find some opportunities to break it up, lighten it up, and make it more entertaining!!!!

It is getting old seeing every single character going around the whole time, looking stressed out, like they are about to cry, or with that deer caught in the headlights look.

I don't know if the house is worth $20m but it is in a fantatic location in the best part of Nashville. It is located at the south end of Belle Meade

Yes, I don't know about $20.m.
And, in the south, this definitely isn't common.
But, I am thinking that the area is like mini-estates where the 'haves' live!!!

At first, when she took off the necklace in the back of the limo, I thought she did it to spite his mother...but then realized she was NOT going to the church. I sort of wish she did but I guess what her mama said got to her...about how marrying him will never fill the emptiness inside her.

MJ

It was a jam packed episode! Great recap!

I think after the way Sean's mother was ragging on her all week, there was no way Juliette was going to walk down that aisle!

Oh, and there was the Deacon storyline too! The reporter, and I wonder who Vince was, and what happened to him!

And... what about Maddie's mystery father?? I remember Lamar sort of alluding to that in an earlier episode, maybe the pilot?? But now we know for sure Teddy's not her biological father! Do you think it's Deacon?? I think that's what they want us to assume. But we may be surprised!

I completely forgot about the Deacon storyline. And yes, the mysterious Vince. I wonder if something happened during a binge - perhaps he died? :confused:

I am definitely thinking Deacon is Maddie's father. ::yes::

I can't wait for next week's episode already! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter