***Official March 2019 Spring Into Disney Thread!***

Maybe this belongs in a FP strategy thread, but could I ask why you prefer that time? My understanding as that you want your FPs clustered in a window ca 10-3, so you don't waste them on short morning wait times, but can use up your 3 and book more. But I hear people talking about aiming for 9:00 or, here, evening. Is there a more nuanced strategy behind it? Or are you just prioritizing the optimal time within your plan over getting maximum FPs?
I think OP moved it from the 6pm to the 12:35.

We will be at POFQ 3/7-3/12 can't wait to get back...best resort ever Looking forward to EMM, Fireworks Dessert Party and most of all DAH on 3/7.

Today was my fastpass day for our trip starting 3/21.

Was able to get FOP for 5 on our 60+1. No luck for SDD on 60.

My fastpass day is tomorrow and this is the one I'm worried about because our AK day is 60+1 too. What times during the day was FOP available for? Were there still a variety of times available? Thanks!

Expected crowd levels

3-22- 5/10 crowd level
3-23- 5/10 crowd level
3-24- 5/10 crowd level
3-25- 6/10 crowd level
3-26- 6/10 crowd level
3-27- 6/10 crowd level

Much better than my first park day:
3-30-9/10 crowd level
3-31- 3/10 crowd level

What crowd calendar are these from? Not that it makes that much of a difference, but Touring Plan is telling me:

3-22 6/10
3-23 6/10
3-24 6/10
3-25 6/10
3-26 7/10
3-27 6/10
3-28 6/10
3-29 7/10
3-30 6/10
3-31 6/10

They don't have it going up to "9" until April 14th. Granted, when I try to set up a plan for any of those 6-7 CL days, the times seem to be rising, so I'm not completely convinced these are accurate!

Hi. We didn't make it on the recent roll call update. We will be staying at CSR from 2/26-3/4. Celebrating our 15th anniversary! Yay!!

I think OP moved it from the 6pm to the 12:35.

Yep, that’s me and that’s correct! When I read the question I was so confused about why it would be weird that I moved to noon-and then I thought “is there some big reason not to do this that I missed?” So I’m really glad to hear it was just misreading :).

47 days til we leave! Is it blasphemous to say that I’m almost more excited for Universal? I think the style of touring with Express Pass and the short distance from the resorts to the parks seems more like what I love about Disneyland. Plus we’ve never seen the Harry Potter stuff-my kids have never been to universal at all. Can’t wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter