Official marathon pictures

Loved seeing the pictures! You all looked like you had a great time!

I wondered, though - for a few of the bib numbers people listed all I got was the pic of the start of the race. Do they take the pics down after you buy them?

My bib number is 24525 for the 1/2. DH is 1424 for the marathon. No castle or Main Street shots for me. :(

perfectmatch300 said:
Loved seeing the pictures! You all looked like you had a great time!

I wondered, though - for a few of the bib numbers people listed all I got was the pic of the start of the race. Do they take the pics down after you buy them?

No---everyone gets the start pic. Most likely the person you are looking for didn't have their bib showing properly. They do have a lost and found section where they place those pics.

I found some in Lost and found last year--a group photo from the start even (of my mini-TNT Team).

I was 5120 - glad Tim was at the dinosaur and the sorcerers hat as I missed the AKL photo guy and the MGM one ran out of film as I ran up waving like a loon!!

omg! i LOOK SO FUNNY........................

BIB NUMBER 25079!

MelRhoads said:
I found one of me in the 1/2 lost and found that is staying lost!!!!! No wonder no one would talk to me during the 1/2. Sure glad i ran into bree and christa at the end. they weren't too embarrased. (of course, by then, i had ditched the horrible hat!)

You're lucky! Bree has a strict rule about color coordinating running outfits :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: (or was it Christa?, that was many threads ago...)

I think you look quite festive!

chimera said:
Okay, this goes no further than this group. My defense is that I was really cold at the start of the race :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

http://www.asiorders.com/view_user_...browser&START=673&SHOW=48&CAT=83844&SUB=25450

The best part is that there were 2 sweatshirts and a blanket that I didn't use 'cause it was warmer than expected :rotfl2:

thats a great pic!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought mine was funny! I had one green glove on that Pat gave me! I had both hands in that green glove till race began then alternated it!!!!!

i forgot gloves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKFULLY, i HAVE MY wish scarf ...........for people to find me! NOT! :scared1: :scared1:
glad I had it because I used it as my scarf hat and ear warmers!

http://www.asiorders.com/view_user_photo.asp?EVENTID=8161&ID=20186085&FROM=photos&BIB=25079

laugh all you want, I was warm! :hyper: :hyper: :sunny:

solotraveler said:
8271 for me here.

Sadly, I have the goofiest experession ever on my face in my castle shot. :rolleyes:

Solotraveler :earsboy:

Wow, Solo, you turned the race upside down :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I agree the castle shot is akeeper!

Dh was 8369 and I was 8368. Have a ton of catchin gup to do! Darn WDW vacation! ;)

So proud of all of my WISH team and so greatful for their mile 24/25 cheering!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter