Official~ Having a Dole Whip in honor of Bob "Bawb" Varley

Heres my pic sry for the bad lighting all we had was my camera phone and it doesn't do good at night.

2468656429_e659f03eb4.jpg

:yay: Yay DJ...Great!

..........I'm so jealous.....can't wait to get there!!!

:flower3:

I will definately be dedicating my Dole Whip to "Bawb" in August. We will have a group "cheers" for Bawb! I will always think of him from now on anytime I see, eat or hear the words "Dole Whip".

I won't be able to manage a Dole Whip until October but, in the mean time, I saw a stand that sold pineapple ice cream on Saturday (never seen that here before) so I got one and took a quiet moment sitting on a bench by the river to eat it.

I thought about what really makes a "great" person and realised it's a lot more about carrying two umbrellas just in case and a lot less about any of the other complicated things so many of us drive ourselves half crazy striving for.

I hope to toast Bawb and that important lesson in 148 days time with my first Dole Whip. :goodvibes

I'll be there in Oct. Maybe i"ll be behind kat777. She can buy my first dole whip lol

(then i'll buy for the person behind me)

Maybe i"ll be behind kat777. She can buy my first dole whip lol

It'd be my pleasure...if my experience with the pineapple ice cream is anything to go by, I'm destined to become quite the Dole Whip pusher. Sooo yummy. :cloud9:

I don't like Dole Whips:sad2: I will have to substitute with a Mickey Bar or Ice Cream on our next visit.

I am looking forward to seeing all your photos.

I never listened to the DisUnplugged Podcast before last week and Bawb will be missed. I'm heading down to WDW for the weekend (AP Toy Story Mania Sneak Preview) but then I will head over to MK for a Dole Whip.

I'll be there in Oct. Maybe i"ll be behind kat777. She can buy my first dole whip lol

(then i'll buy for the person behind me)

That is a GREAT idea. Next time I get a Dole Whip in Bob's memory, I will buy one for the person behind me and tell them that it is from "Bawb", a man who brought me Disney Magic every week. It will be more like "paying it back, as I pay it forward. Keep the spirt of Bob going.:hippie:

I hope that while I'm in line, I hear the person getting the Dole Whip say something like "For Bawb!" as they exit the line!

I had my Dole Whip on Tuesday at Disneyland. I got the Dole Whip Float and walked down Main Street sharing with my mom and husband. One for me, One for you, One for you, One for me. I have to say I never likes Dole Whips when I tried them before, but this one seemed special. Now I will definitely get one every trip.

I have to say the line for Dole Whips on Saturday was so long. It was one of the longest lines in the park.

That is a GREAT idea. Next time I get a Dole Whip in Bob's memory, I will buy one for the person behind me and tell them that it is from "Bawb", a man who brought me Disney Magic every week. It will be more like "paying it back, as I pay it forward. Keep the spirt of Bob going.:hippie:

Maybe there add a fast pass to the dole whip line now :banana:

We were in Magic Kingdom today and stopped by to have one for Bawb.
Bawb-you are an inspiration......Life is good.

LifeisGoodBawbs.jpg

Thanks, DH worked his magic in honor of Bawb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter