***Official DLR September & October 2022 Check-in Thread***

I used Genie+ at WDW shortly after it came out.. and maybe it's because I never used fastpass plus, but I liked it. The 7am thing there is a bit of a buzz kill tho.

Y'all- TOMORROW IS THE DAY!
Safe travels! Will be watching for updates here as we're heading in just after your trip!

We come on Sunday!! Can’t wait. It’s a shorter trip then I’m used to during crowded times but I’m excited nonetheless.

Alright. We landed at SNA around 8pm. Our first flight was slightly delayed and put a bit of a crunch on our layover but we made it. Southwest was amazing. We had the same flight attendants both flights and they totally spoiled my kids. Once we landed We picked up our rental at Alamo (easy and quick), stopped for in and out (as you do when in California) and then headed to the holiday inn Santa Ana SNA. I had tried and tried to add the night at DLH, but there was never an opening. I was a a bit nervous about this hotel because someone at disboards had said they didn't feel safe at it. We felt like it was very nice. The staff was so NICE. The room very clean and nice. The breakfast this morning was kids eat free and was $30
For husband and I and was a hot buffet. I had done a Walmart grocery delivery order for later today, but Walmart canceled it for "suspicious activity"... annoying. But we just stopped and got what we needed. We are now in traffic heading to The Disneyland Hotel! It's 8am local time. My central time kids were up at 5. Haha! I just read about the price increases and web slingers. We lucked out! We already have genie+ on our tickets and now won't need the $$ we budget for webslingers!

We're getting ready to go in just a couple days! So excited. I added some major pixie dust/surprises for our party. I cannot wait to see everyone's excitement! I called the GCH in advance for our room requests, just need to confirm the limo service from the airport. Reconfirmed our dining reservations. Printed out all of our paperwork (tickets for all of the things, etc). Added the tips to the envelopes for Mousekeeping and etc. Gift cards are organized into food, spending, cabana, etc. Now we just need to pack...I used to be such a planner and start packing at least a week in advance. Now I'm lucky if I begin packing the day before lol

Work has been hectic, life has been hectic so this is going to be a much needed break. Disneyland, here we come!

Edited: just realized my ticker at the bottom is incorrect...

I was supposed to be going to OBB on the 25th. My heart is currently breaking in two as we won't be able to make it....excuse me while I go cry in to my pillow. I have 2 tickets and from what I understand they are nonrefundable. But my travel agent says they are exchangeable? Anyways, if anyone is looking for 2 tickets for OBB on the 25th and knows how to change them over you are welcome to them. Not looking to make any money, will part with them for regular price or best offer. If you are booked with the agent Conciears even better as he knows how to transfer them.

How did you like your stay at the clementine hotel?
we liked it very much! The loft suite had plenty of space for 6 adults and one child- and it was clean. the walk to the park wasn't far at all. They serve a great breakfast we all enjoyed and the staff was super nice and helpful. For the price, I don't think we could have done better. I recommend it!

we liked it very much! The loft suite had plenty of space for 6 adults and one child- and it was clean. the walk to the park wasn't far at all. They serve a great breakfast we all enjoyed and the staff was super nice and helpful. For the price, I don't think we could have done better. I recommend it!
Thanks for the response! I haven’t been able to find many reviews about it so I appreciate you replying. I booked it incase I don’t find anything better before our trip.

Thanks for the response! I haven’t been able to find many reviews about it so I appreciate you replying. I booked it incase I don’t find anything better before our trip.
you're welcome. I agree there aren't a lot of reviews on it- most I saw were positive but I was still nervous, having never stayed there. I was happy with the decision, though. It's a good choice for larger families (or groups) with free parking and breakfast and close enough to the parks to walk. There are bus options ( but no hotel shuttle) close to the hotel that are probably really easy to use, but our group chose just to walk. It took us maybe 10-12 minutes to get to the parks. I didn't time it, but it didn't feel like it took long. The grounds of the hotel are nice and quiet. It sort of reminded me of Caribbean Beach in WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter