***Official DLR November 2021 Check-in Thread***

Safe travels everyone! We fly out in one week. And I'd be eager to hear feedback on how it went getting credit for Maxpass at the ticket booth. I'll be doing the same thing next Saturday!

We fly out in one week, too. We'll also be going to the ticket booth next Saturday to get credit for Maxpass!!! May the odds be ever in our favor!

It's been a great trip! HOT and tiring but lots of fun. My. Feet. Hurt. 😂😂 Tomorrow (or today, Sunday, when most of you see this) is our breakfast at Storytellers followed by shop til we drop at DTD since our flight isn't til after 5pm. So still squeezing out some Disney magic!❤️

We arrived yesterday (non-park day) and had a fantastic time. DD picked us up at the airport and showed us her apt. and school in Irvine, then we all drove to DLH to check in. Went to the Ballast Point for lunch (walk up), shopped a little and did a quick look at the Dapper Day Expo--bought my grandson a pirate shirt that he adores and decided was his Dapper shirt. We went swimming in the evening and used the hot tub, which was empty!, and mobile ordered food from Tangaroa. Strolled DTD and enjoyed the sights, sounds, and people watching, then indulged ourselves with treats from Marceline's to eat in our room while watching the fireworks. Magical! Today we got an early BG for ROTR. First ride for the 3 of us and it was awesome. We're mildly Dapper dressed but lots of amazing outfits.
dd1.jpgdd2.jpgdd3.jpg

Last edited:

Dropping a reservation for lamplight lounge for November 30 at 11:35 am for a party of 3. Message me if you would like to try and coordinate times. This is cross posted in the dining reservation thread as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter