***Official December 2023 Thread***

Just booked for December 10-15! It’s me and my hubby and my sis and brother-in-law for another couples trip! We rented DVC points and will be staying our first 3 nights at the Poly and the last 2 at Beach Club. Both are new resorts for us (although sis and I have stayed at the Yacht Club so we’ve used a lot of the BCV amenities). We are super excited for allllll the holiday feels! “It’s the most wonderful time of the year!”

Just booked for December 10-15! It’s me and my hubby and my sis and brother-in-law for another couples trip! We rented DVC points and will be staying our first 3 nights at the Poly and the last 2 at Beach Club. Both are new resorts for us (although sis and I have stayed at the Yacht Club so we’ve used a lot of the BCV amenities). We are super excited for allllll the holiday feels! “It’s the most wonderful time of the year!”
:welcome: You've been added to the list! :santa:

We are booked at Kidani. Rented DVC points. We will be at WDW from 12/17th - 12/22nd, then moving over to Universal. I am so excited. Although our bdays are not in December - we are going to celebrate my twins turning 20 this year, and me turning 60 (ouch).

We are booked at Kidani. Rented DVC points. We will be at WDW from 12/17th - 12/22nd, then moving over to Universal. I am so excited. Although our bdays are not in December - we are going to celebrate my twins turning 20 this year, and me turning 60 (ouch).
:welcome: You've been added to the list! :cool1:

Hello,

We will be in Orlando Dec 27th through Jan 1. We will be staying in Universal at RPR for the 27th-30, then checking into GFV at Disney the 30th thru the 1st.

WL - Nov 28 - Dec 2, 2023

This will be the second year in a row that we booked a Christmas time trip that overlapped two months, Nov-Dec. We had a great time last year and were really lucky with the good weather. We're hoping that we get a repeat. :)

We'll be there for our epic triple split stay!
Dec 2-4 BWI
Dec 4-7 AKL (two bedroom suite! EEK!!)
Dec 7-8 BC (downgrade to a one bedroom suite :rotfl2: )

This will be my dads first trip back since 2013, and likely his last trip, so we are going all out. We've been planning this for years, cannot believe it's only a few months away now!

We'll be there for our epic triple split stay!
Dec 2-4 BWI
Dec 4-7 AKL (two bedroom suite! EEK!!)
Dec 7-8 BC (downgrade to a one bedroom suite :rotfl2: )

This will be my dads first trip back since 2013, and likely his last trip, so we are going all out. We've been planning this for years, cannot believe it's only a few months away now!
:welcome: to the thread, VAtink! You've been added to the list! :banana:

I had booked a trip for December 2022 but in October 2022 ended up changing plans to travel elsewhere. Disney at Christmas is on my list so come heck or highwater it is happening this year. I have my dates set and reservations at POFQ, I am so excited for this trip to happen!! With all that I have going on in between now and then it will be here before I know it!

I had booked a trip for December 2022 but in October 2022 ended up changing plans to travel elsewhere. Disney at Christmas is on my list so come heck or highwater it is happening this year. I have my dates set and reservations at POFQ, I am so excited for this trip to happen!! With all that I have going on in between now and then it will be here before I know it!
:cool1: What are your dates and I'll add you to the list.

Add me to the list! We'll be there the first week of December on our first holiday-season trip! If anyone has any tips for us I'd love to hear them. Also, can anybody tell me what the average temps look like in early December? I've been looking for averages for just the first week as opposed to the monthly averages. Wondering if it'll be too cool to swim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!