***Official December 2022 Thread***

FYI- I was just able to modify our Swan stay 12/27 to 1/2 and saved just shy of $500. I’ve been checking like a crazy person and it’s always been a LOT more than what I had so I was pleasantly surprised. So check those rates if you’re staying there!

Y’all, waiting for the next WDW trip is so dang HARD. 23 weeks from today is too much! I’m watching one Disney movie every Sunday between now and Christmas Day to help speed things along. Tonight is Snow White.

What are y’all doing to make the time go by faster?

Y’all, waiting for the next WDW trip is so dang HARD. 23 weeks from today is too much! I’m watching one Disney movie every Sunday between now and Christmas Day to help speed things along. Tonight is Snow White.

What are y’all doing to make the time go by faster?
I did this with my last trip!!! Might have to start again!!!! Snow White is one of my top faves!!

Right?! My family decided to book the auto train instead of flying since it was cheaper and we get to bring our car.
We looove the AutoTrain! We had hoped to do that again for this trip, but it's currently so much more than airfare plus rental car (it's usually a bit more, but we enjoy it so much more than flying that we're okay with that reasonably higher amount). If the AT fares don't come down (and they usually don't), I think we're going to drive for this trip.

We looove the AutoTrain! We had hoped to do that again for this trip, but it's currently so much more than airfare plus rental car (it's usually a bit more, but we enjoy it so much more than flying that we're okay with that reasonably higher amount). If the AT fares don't come down (and they usually don't), I think we're going to drive for this trip.
Yeah I get you. For us the Auto train was a solid $1k cheaper than roundtrip flights plus we get to bring our car so that's why we decided to book it. And since it was early enough we were able to get priority for our car. We're doing a couple offsite dining reservations this trip (trying Bull & Bear at Waldorf for the first time) so that's why we wanted to bring the car.

What is everyone using for transportation from airport to resort? This will be my first trip with Magical Express being gone; we've always used it.

What is everyone using for transportation from airport to resort? This will be my first trip with Magical Express being gone; we've always used it.
Same here. I’m not sure who to use either. I think Mears Connect has replaced Magic Express with a cost of course.

We used Mears Connect from MCO to All Star Movies in June. Very convenient! Service was quick. It felt like ME but without the luggage service (we had to get our bags at baggage claim and bring them on the bus) — missed the Disney videos on board too.

We took a Lyft back to the airport (we went to Universal for several days after Disney) and that was great too! The costs were similar to Mears Connect.

We booked a private car service. Figured it's well worth the money to get direct transportation to the hotel right when we land. Hoping it's a good experience!
Can I ask who you booked with? I’m thinking of doing the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter